Friday, October 15, 2010

Sims 3 - Vampires

The vampires in Sims 3 are going to be awesome! A producer at EA games apparently feels the same way I do about, ahem, sparkling vampires because they started the most recent press release with this statement:

"Let’s get a few things clear – Vampires in The Sims 3 Late Night do not twinkle, sparkle, or cry. Vampire men look like men and vampire women, well, they’re clearly girls. When in daylight they smolder with fire and are in deep trouble as they should be. They aren’t “beautiful” in the eyes of silly, adolescent girls."


Check out the full release here!


That's freaking fabulous! I thought that the first thing I would do would be to have a sim create a band and become a celebrity. After reading this press release I think that the first thing I will do will have to be having a sim become a vampire.

Did I mention that I took October 26th off from work so that I will be able to stay home and play Late Night all day? The sad thing is that I will be knee deep in mid-terms that week. Think I'll find any time for studying?

2 comments:

  1. I stopped by because your blog was added to "Sunday Kickoff" at http://readerrecommended.blogspot.com/. Nice blog! I'm following . . .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. Why we need to bother vampire with twinkling body? Haha. Gay! Geez. Thanks for Following me and have fun! Sweet Reads!

    Meme: Teaser Tuesdays (October 19)

    ReplyDelete