Saturday, July 17, 2010

Cupid Cats - Review



Title: Cupid Cats
Authors: Katie MacAlister; Vicki Lewis & Connie Brockway

Synopsis: Three short stories revolving around the Cupid Cats Shelter. The cats at the Cupid Cats Shelter are not your average house cats. They’re magic. These cats bring romance into their companion’s lives, romance that leads to true love.







Review: I love cats. I did not love this book. I was disappointed because usually I am a huge Katie MacAlister fan, but in this anthology the only story I enjoyed was the second one. “Cat Scratch Fever” by Connie Brockway was witty and entertaining. The other two tales (pun intended) were flat and predictable.

Publisher: Signet Eclipse
ISBN: 978-0451230720

If you like this book you may want to read:

The Corset Diaries by Katie MacAlister (ISBN: 978-0451411129)

Chick with a Charm by Vicki Lewis Thompson (ISBN: 978-0451229366)

1 comment:

  1. Too bad about the cat book. It sounds so cute.

    ReplyDelete