Monday, November 2, 2015

When Life Gets In The Way


I've been doing a lot of reading lately, and not a whole lot of reviewing.  Therefore, I have declared November "Catch-up Month".  Expect a lot of extra reviews over the next few weeks.  I'm also pushing my Editing and Marketing Services for Writers hard from now on.  My dream is to be able to make enough that I can quit my retail job and make a living working from home.

In other news, SuperSteve and I purchased our tickets for Star Wars: The Force Awakens.  Fandango crashed, which I found hilariously funny.  But we were still able to get our tickets for IMAX 3D opening night.  Because of my love for all things Star Wars I have declared December "Star Wars Month" during which I will be reviewing many Star Wars novels.


No comments:

Post a Comment