Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Versatile Blogger Award



First I have to say "THANK YOU" to my new friend Lou at Reader Recommended for sending me this award. If you haven't checked out her truly awesome blog you should.

I'm actually having trouble believing that she gave this award to me. I guess you could say it hasn't truly sunk in yet.

The conditions of this award are that all recipients must:

1. Thank and link back to the person that gave this award
2. Write 7 things about yourself
3. Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic
4. Contact the bloggers you've picked to let them know about the award


7 Things About Myself

1. I love books. It's not just the stories, it's the books themselves. The smell of the paper and the glue combined with a good story is intoxicating.

2. I'm allergic to cats.

3. I have a cat named Tempest. I know, I know, you're wondering: "How can you have a cat if you're allergic?" I have to vacuum almost everyday and I should buy stock in febreeze because I use the allergen reducer one on everything. But she's worth it.

4. I'm a full-time student & part-time pharmacy technician.

5. I love Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Star Trek TNG.

6. I love computer games almost as much as I love books. Specifically Sims 3, Civ 5, Zoo Tycoon 2 and World of Warcraft.

7. I wish I could read and write for a living instead of trying to squeeze it in after school and work. (I sorta stole that one from Lou. :) Thanks Lou.)

Now, for the 15 wonderful bloggers that I am sending this award along too. I started my blog after reading many of these because I decided that they made it look so great that I wanted to do it too. Some of these are also new bloggers like me, so check them out and give them some love and support. (This was actually harder than it looks because I'm trying not to send the award to the same people as Lou!)

Angus and Robertson Edwardstown

Babbling about Books and More

Bewitched Bookworms

Splash of Our Worlds

Panic in the Lingerie

Read All Over Reviews

My Overstuffed Bookshelf

Magic Faerie's Paranormal Review

Home Girl's Book Blog

Good Books And Good Wine

Falcata Times

Escape Between the Pages

Book Lovers Den

Book Chick City

Babbling Flow

Congratulations to these 15 wonderful blogs and thank you to everyone for being my inspiration. And thank you again to Lou at Reader Recommended for sending this award my way!

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for the award :) Long live Buffy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the award and thinking of my blog!
    I love The Sims! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww...thank you so much for the award!
    And i see you are a fellow books-video games lover! Woohoo!!

    I will post our list shortly:)

    Once again thanks!

    Yiota @ Splash Of Our Worlds

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome! You deserve it!

    Lou

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe I missed this one. I just found your email...after going through and cleaning my mailbox out. Sorry about the late delay. :(

    Congrats on your award and thank you for selecting my blog. I am flattered.

    ReplyDelete